Why participate in TMI Tuesday? Why not?
1. Who was the first person you ever had a crush on? Why did you like them?
Mary Beth T. She was a young lady in my kindergarten class. She had hair that was gold and brown. You may think that that is too young but, I was advanced in many ways and believe me it was a full blown crush.
2. What is the most important material possession you have and why?
My smartphone. It’s my music device, my book reader, my game machine, my camera, and the platform on which I write most of my posts. All of the Split sky trilogy started on my smartphone. I have been without a smartphone when it is broken and it was agony. I’ve been without a vehicle but I live in a major city and well, uber. But my phone fills so many niche functions in my life and its my connection to the internet and the primary medium on which I talk to many friends.
3. If you were a cake which cake would you be?
Lemon cake. cause I love lemon cake and I might as well be something delicious.
4. Has anything/anyone every saved your life before?
Yes, I’ve had my life saved by people and events. Since I don’t even write out the specifics anywhere, it ain’t going to happen here, either.
5. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
I’d love to be able to pick up any instrument and just be able to play it with passion and beauty.
Bonus: Do you have a dream you’re pursuing? Tell us about it.
You’re reading it right now. Writing my poetry, stories, and thoughts is my dream. Too bad I am not getting paid for it, lol.