1. Never engage in betrayal
(slew of subrules defining what this constitutes, but if I encounter a new situation I will decide within 5 minutes whether this rule applys)
2. Serve your cause(s) to the best of your ability.
3. Do what is correct(not right or good) without regard to personal consequence. In each moment there is a correct action.
4. Love and sex are not the same thing. Sex(in all its forms) should always be in the service of love.
5. Respect the autonomy and ability of others. Never assume that they need help unless they ask for help.
6. If someone asks for help, do so as much as the other rules allow.
7. If betrayal occurs against you and yours(friends, family, tribe), the only rule that applies is #3.