Thank You, Ava of MasterBrozAndAva for Nominating me for this award.
This award was Created by Okoto Enigma to highlight blogs that may be less well known.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- You have to nominate 10 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
Three Things about myself?
Hmm, three things that I have not already mentioned…
I favor abstract expressionism like Mark Rothko
The overarching theme of my life seems to be that I will reach, seemingly grasp, then lose the person to whom I have fallen in love with.
I edit as I write not after. Any editing that occurs, occurs after it hits the page and is published.
What is your greatest fear?
My greatest fear is that I will make a irrevocable decision just prior to realizing all that I desire is about to come to pass.
What do you feel is your best accomplishment, thus far, in your life?
What I consider to be my best accomplishment would sound insane to most. Let me put it into simple terms. I brokered a peace between disparate groups who had no good reason to be at odds with each other, leading to a coalition that should last well into the future.
That probably doesn’t sound any less insane but, you can trust me, it really does.
If you had 1 unrestricted wish, what would you wish for?
I don’t know. If I wish to be there for Morgan then I give up the man that I’ve become as a direct result, and the people in my life now. And the people I’ve effected and even saved as a result. If I don’t save a life then who am I? Or should I change the world? This is the worst type of dilemma. The kind with no good answer. If time alteration is a bad idea, and it usually is, then I suppose I would wish for money. Enough money that I could do the things that I want to do. I wouldn’t want unrestricted happiness or to influence people to act in the ways that I would prefer. Really money is a type of freedom. When wielded as a tool and not as a means of display or ego.
What inspired you to begin your blogging journey?
I decided that I needed to starting filling in the vast gaping hole where Morgan used to be. To start to experience and feel again without restriction. To embrace poetry and who I really am rather than what I decided I was because other people wanted me to fit some mold. To Live out loud. Without regard to closet or secrets that were mine to tell
What is your favorite type of music?
This will sound like bullshit, but Good. Good is my favorite type of music. I have no particular genre that I favor. I used to say everything but rap and country. Until I found some rap and country that I loved. So, really, it is any music that resonates with me.
I will say that most mainstream pop is boring and not what I favor but that could just be the musician in me being a snob.
The first I cannot comment on her blog because she does not allow comments. But, she is the poet whose work floors me every time.
- If a song could be your theme song, in what genre of music would that song be from?
- What part does food play in your life?
- What factors stop you from writing and why?
- Is it Nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune?
- How pretentious do you consider someone who slings Shakespeare around?