13 thoughts on “2AM, still kinda a jerk

1. monkey May 8, 2017 / 12:35 pm

The part of your brain telling you that there is even a possibility that you are not worth knowing is not just a jerk, but a liar too. I have one. I think many of us do. I dont need to know any more about you than what I read here and I say, unequivocally, you are a fine and rare creature. There is no one else exactly like you anywhere on the planet. A few personal drawbacks doesnt make you unknowable, it makes you human Your brain is lying to you.

Liked by 1 person

• Pelgris May 8, 2017 / 12:36 pm

Yup, I’m starting to recognize that now.

• TheFeatheredSleep May 9, 2017 / 10:46 am

Yes! I truly believe if we stand together we are less alone, that’s one reason I read you all the time the other being, you’re really worth it.

Liked by 1 person

• TheFeatheredSleep May 9, 2017 / 10:54 am

I know you mean what you say (another thing I appreciate about you) and so do I, so we are in good company.

Liked by 1 person

• Pelgris May 9, 2017 / 10:57 am

I do. And while I know and don’t expect other people to, it always surprises me when people think I don’t too. If that’s not too convoluted.

And when I find a Kindred spirit, I’m always happy. Rare birds.

Liked by 1 person

• TheFeatheredSleep May 9, 2017 / 11:08 am

Absolutely. Quite rare to find people you really understand and relate to, always easier to imagine than in reality. Poetry is a good access into a person’s truth.

Liked by 1 person